- Smooth finish and exceptional workability
- Superior taste
- Rolls thin for greater value
- Certified Kosher
- Size: 5 lb Color: White
Satin Ice White Fondant, Vanilla Flavor
5 Pound Pail
THE NUMBER 1 CHOICE OF CAKE ARTISTS AROUND THE WORLD
Satin Ice is a premium quality fondant for creating a smooth, elegant finish for wedding, birthday, novelty, and special-occasion cakes. Additionally, it is used as a modeling paste to create decorative borders, flowers, drapes and bows. Impress your friends and clients with unbelievable designs and artwork for those special occasions.
- The professional’s choice for premium quality and creativity
- Easy enough to use for any skill level
- Delicious Vanilla Flavor
- Premium quality and workability
- Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, and Kosher Pareve.
- Great texture, taste, and assortment of colors
Product detailsColor: White | Size: 5 Pound
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 inches ; 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B0017JVH5A
- UPC: 798527393131 802681563115 700580399357 183736000022
- Item model number: 19972
Using Satin Ice Fondant
Prepping the Cake
Crumb coat your cake with a thin, smooth layer of buttercream. Smooth well with a bench scraper. Refrigerate to set the buttercream.
Kneading & Rolling
Keep hands, tools, and work surface clean. Knead to warm fondant and activate gums, and to eliminate any air pockets. Immediately roll to 1/8 inch on a non-stick surface (e.g. baking mat). Use a thin dusting of cornstarch or confectioners sugar if desired.
Covering, Smoothing & Trimming
When covering a cake, it is important to work quickly to avoid wrinkling and cracking of the fondant. Place fondant on cake as centered as possible. To smooth, start at the top and work your way down the sides with your hands or a fondant smoother. Trim excess fondant.
- Air bubble: Use a clean pin and pierce it on an angle. Smooth out the air toward the bubble until the bubble is gone
- Wrap unused fondant airtight