- Great for zesting citrus, grating hard cheese, and ginger
- Constructed out of 18/8 stainless steel with Microplane’s razor sharp edges
- Premium handles are ergonomic and soft to the touch; includes reusable cover
- Non-slip rubber feet add stability and protect your plates
- Dishwasher-safe; hand wash cover
Microplane Premium Classic Zester Graters
A versatile must-have tool for the kitchen!
This tool is normally used to grate citrus for perfect lemon, lime, and orange zests or to create pillowy mounds of parmesan cheese. However, it is also a great tool for grating spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, and even chilies into fresh ground powders. If your dish requires fresh grated ginger or garlic, this tool will do that job as well. Customers have let us know that they even use this tool to remove burnt edges from cookies and bread. What will you use it for?
What is the difference between Original Classic and Premium Classic?
The Premium Classic Zester Grater by Microplane provides a soft touch handle, instead of hard plastic. In addition this line provides a choice of handle colors. You can expect the same grating or zesting experience with either tool.
Why is Sharper Better?
- Food is grated or zested without ripping or tearing which improves the look of the final dish
- Food is grated or zested without bruising which improves flavor and aroma
- Less pressure is required while grating – making the task faster and more efficient
What makes Microplane so sharp?
Do Chef’s use Microplane?
- The Microplane is the standard for sharp, efficient grating and zesting in both home and professional kitchens – just ask any chef if they use a Microplane! Dining out anywhere will usually lead to a Microplane sighting.
Photo-etching and surgical grade stainless steel
Microplane began using this signature technology in the 1990’s. Most tools use stamped or cut metal. Photo-etching creates a much finer point, which means your Microplane digs in and performs better.
Made in USA blades
The photo-etching process takes place in Russellville, Arkansas; the grating blades for zesters are all made in USA.
The Microplane premium Black zester/grater is perfect for zesting citrus, grating hard cheese, chocolate, cinnamon, onion, garlic, and ginger. Constructed out of 18/8 stainless steel with razor sharp edges. Premium handles are ergonomic, and soft to the touch. Non-slip rubber feet add stability and protect your plates. Each grater comes with it’s own plastic safety cover. Dishwasher safe.
|12 x 1.3 x 1 inches
|Item can be shipped within U.S
|Proposition 65 warning
|Item model number